Tour Meeting Point
19.00 & 21.00 Everyday
OudeKerks Plein at the Oude Kerk statue of belle ( in front of Chocolate Shop)
TOURS ARE EVERYDAY!!!!
Good idea for
-Stag Parties or Bachelor Parties
– Any Party!
-To Satisfy Your Curiosity!
Explore Amsterdams notorious red light district with a local in German, English or Dutch
Discover the area’s secret spots and charms with a local guide
Hear about the history of De Wallen and its prostitutes
Explore Amsterdam’s window parlors and hidden alleyways
See the historic oude kerk, Amsterdams oldest building
Sample free Dutch treats like Stroopwaffel and Dutch hot chocolate at the Metropolitan bakery
See legendary snack shop Febo and try Dutch snacks
Have a drink in the pub Route 66 and enjoy shot and beer specials!
Our Red Light District tours offer you an insider’s look at all things naughty in Amsterdam! The coolest coffeeshops, coolest pubs, the red light district, street art and of course, the girls of De Wallen. Personal, educational and fun! You’ll feel safe exploring Amsterdam on this walking tour with a knowledgeable tour guide to give you V.I.P access to secret areas and show you the nitty gritty of the Red Light District! Give it a try today!
Walking alone through Amsterdam’s Red Light district can be quite intimidating; so why not join a relaxed walking tour of the area instead? Hear about the beginnings of Amsterdam’s notorious Red Light District from your resident guide, and sample some if its charms on a 2-hour walking tour through one of Amsterdam’s notorious neighborhoods.
Put the rumors to the test as you visit the erotic window parlors and smell the aroma of marijuana drifting along the canals. Dozens of shops with mushrooms and cookies, as well as the infamous Condomerie await you – explore them all with your private guide.
Learn about the district’s vibrant history from your guide as you venture around the cobbled streets. In De Wallen you’ll hear about its beginnings and explore the network of alleys lined with over 300 single-room cabins rented by sex workers today.
Sample free Dutch treats at the famous Amsterdam Metropolitan bakery in the heart of the Red Light District.
Head down the dark alleys and follow your guide into secret entryways. You’ll be an expert on the area, the people, and the history in no time.
Tour Duration: 2 hours
Maximum Number of People: 20
Tour Type: Walking Only
Tour Price: Starting from €18.95 per person
- 2-3 of the coolest honest coffeeshops in Amsterdam
- 2 of the funnest, cheapest, pubs in Amsterdam
- Historical introduction to Amsterdam and the Red Light District
- Best shopping (clothes, gifts, Dutch treats, etc.)
- Avoid getting lost in big city!
- Feel comfortable walking around the whips, chains, and leather center of Amsterdam!
- Includes visit at Metropolitan, Dutch Pastry Shop for free samples of cookies, ice cream and Dutch Chocolate !
- Knowledgeable, charismatic tour guide
- Detailed information
- End at Cafe Remember, with some dancing, shots (not included), fun safe mischeif!
What’s NOT included:
- Price of extra drinks ( optional to purchase)
- Coffeeshop/ souvenir shop purchases
- Stag party/ Bachelorette Party costumes and party favors
- Can Pay 10€ /person for shots 5 shots!!! Special Discount Deal